Popular Post

Basketball Court: Olakha


Olakha now has a new land mark. The beautiful game of Basketball ambience is shaping up and near completion. The Baskets at two ends installed, concrete surface set and site development ongoing.

It’s been few weeks’ time since the basketball court which is not complete has attendees. Most of the visitors are students playing after school hours on the court which has no lines drawn for now. Once complete the sight development would definitely give people at Olakha a better recreational dwelling.

Whoever sponsored the construction, a big thank you as I am one of the residents of Olakha and also same gratitude to Thimphu Thromde.

However the bitter part and the prevailing trend in construction engineering shows no deviation at the site. It’s more demoralizing that concern people here has not shown their love for youth, respect to a beautiful game and the integrity to the public work.

The Rim on the board is an eyesore as you witness on the photos. A construction rod like a metal curved into circle and fixed onto the glass board. The expended screws on the board are going to hit the hearts of Game lovers hard.

I am sure many would not complain but enjoy what is provided. I am not complaining but requesting to reshape, fix the Rim to the least. The work is still going on; having a proper Rim in place sooner would melt the hearts. 

I am sure many would not complain but enjoy what is provided. I am not complaining but requesting to reshape, fix the Rim to the least. The work is still going on; having a proper Rim in place sooner would melt the hearts.


I am hopeful Basketball Lovers would gather and build the resonance...
Thank you.








2 comments:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Tennis court construction cost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also Home tennis court construction

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Buli Tsho

I am sorry it won’t be sensible unless you understand Khengkha. I have requested the caretaker do in Dzongkha, but he felt Khengkha would be...